Friday, August 29, 2008

Rounding out the week/month

Hard to believe that we are at the end of August. School has started and all 3 boys seem to be getting into the groove. The dog is nearing the end of treatment for her kennel cough (which I swear I got!!) Scott is having back pain, I am having shoulder pain...the fun goes on and on!!

We're looking forward to a quiet weekend, but I'm sure that something will divert our attention from relaxing. I'd like to get a few projects done around the house this weekend, but I don't want to get my hopes up on it. We got a rose bush as a wedding/house warming present, and NEED to get it into the ground-that is a must. Laundry is piling up, so will be taking care of that, too.

Also want to get the wedding pictures online so the family can see them. Gee, it's only been 3 months!

More to come

No comments: