Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2 months later...

Okay, apparently I have been busy. Parties, baseball, baseball, baseball, stuff around the house, dr's appointments, dentists, work, and more work. I'm looking forward to a break. That will come AFTER our big open house this weekend. Yes, 60+ people coming to share in the joy of our marriage. Aaaaahhhhh! What was I thinking?? It should be fun, but I'm gonna lose my mind getting ready.

We have a new dog, and believe it or not, her name is Princess. She tried to eat Princess Cici-natural dog instinct. So my free dog cost me $600 in bunny vet bills. The bunny is none the worse for wear, however she does sometimes growl. Interesting.

Lost a diamond out of my ring. I feel so bad. I hope Scott doesn't think it's because I'm careless or don't like the ring or whatever. We haven't had it fixed, so I guess I get what I deserve.

More to come.

No comments: