Sunday, September 6, 2009

What kind of legacy will I leave?

If God took me home today, besides my family, who would really miss me? How have I touched people, and what kind of actions have I taken that have affected others in a positive way?

I think over my life. The words I have said, the things I have thought and my actions. And I wonder. Am I the best Christ follower I can be? Probably not. Do I live a biblical example of life? Probably not in everything I do.

All I can do is pray that God will guide my words and actions to be an example that He would be proud of.

1 comment:

Real Housewife of Naperville said...

I'd miss you, I find you hilarious!

In all seriousness, however, isn't that always a good question to ask ourselves? Sometimes, though, I think it's the quiet, the truly meek who do lots of the dirty work all in the name of the Lord and not many would miss them at all, yet they've made God smile every day they walked on earth.